Welcome to the Epcot Instagram Scavenger Hunt. In this scavenger hunt, you will be documenting your experience with photographs of possibly difficult things to find around the Epcot. It will require that you be observant. At least one member of your team must be in each picture. An additional point will be added if the entire team is in the photo. To be successful, some subjects may require a little creativity, but don’t bring anything from the list into the park with you.
This is a graded assignment, but also a competition between the teams.
- You are required to obtain at least 25 of the objectives from Epcot on Tuesday, January 8 by 4:00 pm to receive a passing grade. Within that 25, you must find all 4 Keys (Safety, Courtesy, Show & Efficiency) and 4 of the 5 Hidden Mickeys (labeled as HM).
- The clues are separated on to 3 password-protected webpages (all passwords are lower case, no spaces)
- Post your team’s pictures of the scavenger hunt objectives to Instagram using the #MK365 hashtag.
- You may post your pictures from each page in any order.
- The last clue on the page will allow you to open the next webpage or help you find your final destination.
- Point totals will be scored by awarding one point for each objective plus one additional point if every member of the team is in the photo.
There will be a prize awarded for the team with the most number of total points.
All photos must be posted to Instagram using the #MK365 hashtag. (Pics or it didn’t happen!)
So, let’s get started with your first challenge. Use the class hashtag to gain access to Level 1.